– Effective February 1 – April 19, We Are In The Office
Monday thru Thursday 9 to 7, Friday 9 to 6, Saturday 10 to 4 –
US Federal, state and local tax filing requirements keep growing. Have yours become too burdensome, time-consuming or complicated to prepare? Learn how we can help save you time and money.
You have endless demands for your time and money. Let us help lessen your financial management workload and protect your business.
The Small Business Administration says 50% of startups fail in the first 5 years of operation. Let us help you structure your company for success and help prevent the most common problems from occurring.
Philadelphia CPAs / Accountants
Do you feel like you’re paying too much for an unresponsive Philadelphia CPA firm? Do you have assets or investments you’re trying to protect? Is the IRS saying you owe them more money?
Dale S. Goldberg certified public accountants (CPAs) specialize in providing individuals, small businesses and startups with tax, accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services.
- We are an award-winning Philadelphia CPA firm that returns phone calls quickly.
- Our team has deep and lengthy experience in retail, manufacturing and professional industries.
- We help you make smarter, faster and better accounting and financial decisions. We know how to prevent and fix the most common financial problems.
- We are located in the northeast, on Castor Avenue and Glendale in Rhawnhurst. View a map and directions.
- Some of our clients have been with us for more than 30 years.
Learn more about us and our services. Check out our blog for helpful accounting tips, tricks, and advice. Find out whether you have to file a Philadelphia tax return and why it is worth hiring a CPA to do your taxes. Read our reviews and testimonials.
We have been with Dale and his team for years. They’ve supported us through problems caused by other accountants, held our hands through an IRS audit, keep all moving pieces of our several companies organized and are ready to answer financial questions all year long. Highly recommend!
When you’re ready, contact us using the simple form above or by calling 215-342-4200. We look forward to assisting you.