Philadelphia Startup Accountant / CPA
The Small Business Administration (sba.gov) says half of small businesses fail in the first five years of operation. Michael Ames, a noted small business management author, says 4 out the 8 top reasons businesses fail are financial:
- insufficient capital;
- over-investment in fixed assets;
- poor credit arrangement or management; and
- using business funds for personal reasons.
In our experience, proactive financial advice, planning, and control from a startup accountant / CPA can prevent these problems from occurring by offering an unbiased outside perspective and facts that help you make rational decisions.
Contact us using the form on the top right or call 215-342-4200. We help small business owners structure their business for long-term succes. We answer every call promptly.
We will help you figure out help whether you should start a corporation, LLC or something else. We help you:
- craft business plans for yourself, banks and investors;
- develop pricing strategies that account for margins, overhead, and taxes;
- find ways to take advantage of financing options, negotiate favorable terms with vendors, and minimize your receivables;
- decide whether you should hire part-time, full-time, or contract workers considering payroll taxes and benefits administration;
- develop a contingency plan and exit strategy that prepares you for the future and unexpected.