Payroll Services Philadelphia
As a small business employer, you are legally required to withhold and/or pay taxes on behalf of all employees. You must report payroll taxes to a variety of taxing jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction has different rules.
Small business owners are extremely busy. Wading through social security tax rates, base salaries, raises, bonuses, and state and federal unemployment taxes all takes precious time, but failure to properly report taxes can result in an automatic penalty of 2-100 percent. It’s easy to make mistakes.
Our services include:
- direct deposit;
- weekly or biweekly payroll calculation;
- commission calculation;
- printed checks and pay stubs;
- electronic tax deposits;
- monthly / quarterly filings;
- w2’s and year-end filings; and
- local delivery.
Why Choose Us?
Our small business payroll services offer several advantages:
- You can focus on strategic and customer service aspects of your business and let us worry about administering payroll.
- You can rest easy knowing workers are being paid on-time and in full compliance with all federal, state and local legal and reporting requirements.
- All necessary deductions will be made and accounted for in your financial records.
- If you have special needs, let us know. We can usually accommodate most requests.
Contact us (above) or call 215-342-4200. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.